EYFS teacher – closing date Monday 16th October 12 noon
We are looking for a Reception teacher to join us in January 2018. You would be joining a strong, collaborative team in a growing school. We are looking for a strong, inspiring EYFS practitioner who understands how children learn.
Atam Academy is a Sikh faith school, which opened its doors for the first time in September 2016 and now has classes from Reception to Year 2. Our school is based on inclusive Sikh values and we welcome staff and pupils from all faiths and none. We are growing by two classes each year in the primary phase and will open a nursery in September 2018 and a secondary section in September 2019. Our site is in a quiet, pleasant area of Redbridge with good transport links. This post is permanent, full-time role in Reception and are suitable either for experienced teachers, or those at the beginning of their careers. Support will be offered to NQTs. We welcome visits to our school, so please come and see us in action! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 020 8252 9831 for an appointment.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent, imaginative and creative classroom practice
- Good knowledge of effective teaching and learning in EYFS
- Able to support the faith ethos of the school
- Commitment to inclusion and success for all pupils
- A flexible, creative and innovative approach
- Commitment to team-building and strong partnerships between home and school
- Motivation, energy and a good sense of humour
- Happy, capable and very well-behaved children who want to learn
- An exciting and imaginative curriculum
- A staff team who are enthusiastic, supportive and want the best for every child
- Supportive families and a community very much engaged with the school
- A small but growing school with a family atmosphere
- The support of the Khalsa Academies Trust, a developing family of schools
- The chance to be part of something new!
The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as Criminal Records Bureau).